5/3/10

WHO WANTS TO ATTACK NYC?

Recently came across this great post over at The Astute Blogger. Its an easy short worthwhile read and I recommend it. Below is the link and a comment I made on the post.

THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS: WHO WANTS TO ATTACK NYC?
I suppose to many in the Islamic world NYC is the symbol of America and its that symbol they are attacking and will continue to attack as long as radical Islam exist. I suspect that will be for a very long time unless the city falls under their influence some day. Yes, that's a terrible thought. It does seem at times that we are in a tug-a-war with Islam, one that we are not trying to win, but simply holding what we have. If that continues in the end we will surely lose and Islam will prevail. I pray to be wrong on this, but at this point that's how I see the conflict playing out! I fear one day we must nuke them or bow to them like our timid leader already does.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...