5/5/11

Osama-Obama-History

Today's truth is tomorrow lie! Yes, history is written by the victors whose vision is clouded by contemporary values of their times. Today Osama is a murderous monster who deserved his death at the hands of Navy SEAL's but tomorrow---well tomorrow is not yet written and the victors hand has yet to put to pen the final determination for the victor is yet to be decided in this protracted conflict. I pray those who will write the final chapter, if such a thing is possible, will be kind to those who favor my believes and values, but knowing of such events past, I am not sure!!  I'm not sure that those who read this will understand the meaning of what I comprehend. But honestly, does it make any difference in the grand scheme of things and as a wise man once said, "the moving hand once written moves on".

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...