2/2/12

Big Bang Theory ~ Fashion!


Anyone noticed recently that the chicest of the chic street style blogs seem to be taking their inspiration from the cast of the Big Bang Theory? Or is that just me? String theory!

Mixing of bright colors and patterns? Check! Slouchy outer-wear? Check! 1970's influenced professorial textures? Check!

Inspired by this blog on creating fashionable looks out of Dr. Who, I thought I'd do a break down for each character. And because this is Retro Rack I've included a vintage take on the look, and a street retro outfit lay out. I hope you enjoy it!

Sheldon



Layered T-shirt with logo, over longer shirt sometimes with pattern pant. Similar color pallet, often browns and tans, sometimes the T-shirt is a bright color (usually green or orange).




Howard



Multiple brights together, sometimes matched sometimes clashing, tight pants, bling accessorized, big belts, multiple patterns together.




Leonard



Drab autumn colors, t-shirts with stripes or subtle logos, lettermen hoodies, army jackets, lost of olive drab.




Raj



Mixing of patterns and prints and textures, v-neck sweater vests, sport coats, cords. Sort of trendy professor meets most recent Dr. Who.



I hope, Fashionable Reader, you enjoyed my little experiment. I had fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...