12/13/11

Bows Bows Head to Toes


I have posted my love of bows before, fashionable reader. But with the holidays upon us I thought I might suggest dressign yourself up as the pressy! Yes yes, because I can't help loving the bow.

Bows on cakes!


Bows on posts!

Bow DIY art!

1885-1890 The Metropolitan Museum of Art

Bows for Alexia!

OK OK, I'm getting distracted. Where was I? Oh yes, bows for you from head to toe, here are some ideas . . .

Hats:

Vintage

Retro

Modern

Earrings:


At the neck:

Vintage

Retro

Cartier necklace ca. 1900 via Christie’s

Body:

Vintage

Modern

Art Deco Brooch  Van Cleef & Arpels, 1926  Elizabeth Taylor, Christie’s; Unknown; Cartier brooch ca. 1910 via Christie’s
Vintage Broaches

Modern bracelets & purse

Overcoats:

1958 Cristobal Balenciaga,  The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Vintage & Modern

Shoes:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...